Everyone had such a wonderful time at our Hoe Down! Take a second to look back on all the fun we had! (We already can’t wait till next year!)
It’s official! The Parish’s Biggest Party is over and it was a wonderful time. As we recuperate and collect all of the pictures we want to encourage you to keep an eye on the website as we will post a video of all the fun we had.
If you allowed us to borrow anything of yours, corn hole games, pop-up tents, etc.. they can be picked up from the Rectory during regular business hours (and we thank you).
As always, we hope you had a wonderful time…see you next year!
This coming Sunday, August 24, 2014 is the St. Augustine Parish Picnic — this year, the St. Augustine Hoe-Down.
Beginning with the 10:30AM Mass, our campus will be filled with activity. Below is a list of some of the things we have planned.
- St. Augustine School & Preschool will host open houses after Mass until 1PM.
- Home cooked meals will be served. This years entrees include:Carnitas ($5), Sausage Sandwiches ($4), Chicken Dinners ($5), Corn dogs ($2), Corn-on-the-cob ($1), Baked Potatoes ($1), Desserts ($1/ea.), Pop & Water ($1), Beer ($2).
And there is more!
- Free children’s games.
- Cornhole Tournament & Knockout!
- Sit in our picture booth and get your old fashioned farm photo taken.
- Line dancing.
- A bigger and better basket raffle.
- The Parish Raffle Tickets ($10 ea.) will be sold for your chance at winning $5000.
- One-of-a-kind Picnic T-shirt will be available for $8.
We cannot wait to see you there and for you to be apart of our Parish’s Biggest Party!