Taken from our last meeting…
· The new organ delivery has begun as of the first week of May and once fully delivered will undergo 3 weeks of assembly followed by 3 weeks of voicing (tuning).
· A new booklet of ministries and functions is being assembled.
· A new directory (without photos) of parishioners is being planned.
· Council members mentioned their favorite liturgies and music from Holy Week. Many new music selections were made this year.
· The survey results were discussed and the responses fell into three areas that need improvement: Communication, Outreach to the Unchurched, and Fellowship. The survey information will continue to be evaluated for other improvements.
· The next meeting will be May 30th. Please contact any member of the Council if you have a topic that you would like to be brought up for discussion.
Jim O’Brien (Parish Council Member)
Other Council Members: Pat Postek, Mike Moore, Martha Beitel, Chris Christoff, Brian Thomas, Tom Weigand, Andrew Banks, Colleen McKenzie and Christine Hoefling