This coming Sunday, August 24, 2014 is the St. Augustine Parish Picnic — this year, the St. Augustine Hoe-Down.
Beginning with the 10:30AM Mass, our campus will be filled with activity. Below is a list of some of the things we have planned.
- St. Augustine School & Preschool will host open houses after Mass until 1PM.
- Home cooked meals will be served. This years entrees include:Carnitas ($5), Sausage Sandwiches ($4), Chicken Dinners ($5), Corn dogs ($2), Corn-on-the-cob ($1), Baked Potatoes ($1), Desserts ($1/ea.), Pop & Water ($1), Beer ($2).
And there is more!
- Free children’s games.
- Cornhole Tournament & Knockout!
- Sit in our picture booth and get your old fashioned farm photo taken.
- Line dancing.
- A bigger and better basket raffle.
- The Parish Raffle Tickets ($10 ea.) will be sold for your chance at winning $5000.
- One-of-a-kind Picnic T-shirt will be available for $8.
We cannot wait to see you there and for you to be apart of our Parish’s Biggest Party!
Our campus grounds are looking wonderful this summer!
Again, a basket raffle will be apart of the Parish Picnic and we NEED your help!
Items Should be at the Rectory by August 6th
We are in need of good quality baskets large enough for a variety of items, whatever the theme. If you can help, please drop off at the Rectory office or in the large box marked “BASKETS” in the Church vestibule. Thanks in advance for your help
If you are looking to donate items for the baskets, here are the themes:
Patriotic, Major Holidays, Seasonal, Ethnicity/Nationality, Sports Teams, Childrens, Spa, Hobbies, Kitchen, Bath, Office, School Supplies, Breakfast, Baby, Car Cleaning/Car Care, Gardening, College Pride, Games, Snowmen, Made in OHIO, Snacks, Drinks, Baking.
Any donations can be dropped off at the Rectory during regular business hours. We will assemble the baskets and they will be raffled at the “Hoe Down” on August 24.
Have you subscribed to the Parish Email List?
It’s the best way to stay in touch with everything going on in our Parish. If you haven’t already done so, simply use the form found on the right side of this page and look for us in your inbox.
This Wednesday, July 6, at 6:30PM, we are having a working meeting for the Parish Picnic, “The St. Augustine Hoe-Down” in the School Cafeteria. All are invited to come and be apart of the planning for our Parish’s Biggest Party. We will be assembling some things for games and tables.